There is a redirect ability built in to the plugin interface, but it
requests the user to push F3 to accept the redirect.

There is no way to automatically redirect anyone. It used to be possible to
execute "connect ..." on the client, but this is one of the client commands
blocked from being executed on the server.  Some "honey pot" farms had as
many as 50 servers redirecting to 1 server, which was annoying to players
and considered abusive.  Because of people like that, regular server
operators can no longer use it in appropriate situations.

The F3 option would be good though. I'm not sure which admin plugins support
it.  Check Mani, Beetle, and SourceMod to see.