Hi guys, hope you can help me out here.

After experiencing a lot of problems with some of our servers hosted by one of
our communitys sponsors, we have decided to host them ourself. The problem is,
that these servers are our most popular. Changing IP on a popular server is
always risky business, so I wish to keep the old servers up a month or two, but
making it redirect all traffic - with a message to the user about whats
happening.

Have been browsing the net all day, but all links regarding "redirect" concerns
file download.

All input would be gratly appreciated!

Best Regards
Eirik S. Nilssen