Hello,

in our server plugin we used FCVAR_NOTIFY for some cvars to show in the
server rules, but these should not be notified when it changed, so we used
the SetValue function to achieve this. But with the latest update, we see
the notifier on the client. It does not happen in DODS or CSS servers with
the same code. An example code:

// declaration of cvar
static ConVar cvar_example("my_example", "defvalue", FCVAR_NOTIFY,
"description");

// change value in the code
cvar_example.SetValue("new value");

This code will notify the client of any change, but we don't want. In CSS or
DODS servers we have no notify.
In the past, we used FCVAR_SERVER to have the cvar shown in the server rules
(server rules query on gameport), but this does not exist anymore.

What do we have to use to have the cvar in the server rules but not
notifying the client on any change?

Best regards

Ronny Schedel