BTW because there is no backwards compatibility IPV6 will never become
mainstream. The cost to switch would be $500 billion PLUS (and probs htat it
just for the states). If IPV6 was backwards compatible we could just
progress ot it.. if only :(

Thomas Morton

++ No problem should ever have to be solved twice ++