Haha.

Yesterday I've seen this message on HLDS Mailing list, and decided to find
out how this exploit was done. Someone told me it was a file to modify. I
searched a bit and found that you could change class and a few things in
items.ctx, and I knew that .ctx files can work also client side (see when I
posted about sv_pure 2 and .ctx files, and VALVe still didn't fix that).
I modified a few things and saw that in the medic loadout menu I had
axtinguisher (or something else, it was buggy). I tried and nothing
happened, I got no weapon (probably did the wrong modif). I just thought
this was not the way of doing it, closed the game and didn't search more.

Now, today, I just loaded up the game, and my unlockables list is empty.
lol. Too bad :(