Try rebooting your machine. I've had the segfault issue since that one
update that started it all and rebooting seems to help (for the recent
updates).

On a side note, even with Spy disabled, I still get occasional crashes
on my servers. I checked the logs, there was just normal activity, and
boom, the server restarts. Of course, it seg faults a few times, so
its not a graceful restart.
Valve really needs to address the segfault issue, its very easily
reproducible and many people have even offered machines to reproduce
it on.