Got the update loaded.  REALLY freaked out my client when I connect to
non-upgraded servers.  I'd join games and have very long arms and
crazy high mouse sensitivity.

For the record, my server is crashing even more often than ever at
startup for TF2.  Took 6 hours today for one of my servers to start.
Pages and pages of:
Could not locate steam binary:./steam, ignoring.

Console initialized.
Game.dll loaded for "Team Fortress"
./srcds_run: line 352: 27836 Segmentation fault      $HL_CMD
Add "-debug" to the ./srcds_run command line to generate a debug.log
to help with solving this problem
Fri Mar  6 20:58:08 EST 2009: Server restart in 10 seconds

Sometimes it makes it a bit farther than it crashes again.  Does this
with or without plugins.

[gd...@iceberg tf2-srv]$ uname -a
Linux iceberg.XXX.com 2.6.18-92.el5PAE #1 SMP Tue Jun 10 19:22:41 EDT
2008 i686 athlon i386 GNU/Linux
architecture: 2 x Dual core opteron 2220's 4GB RAM.  4 x TF2
processes, each hammered to a core using taskset.

thanks

bruce