For those that are interested (I had a number of folks ping me off
list about this) the powerpoint and the video of the talk can be found
here:

http://www.nomoose.org/?p=114

It's probably not groundbreaking material to the more seasoned on
these lists, but maybe interesting nonetheless.  Feedback is always
welcome.

thanks

bruce