Its client side.   set steamgroup exclusive, no search key, and tell
them to put the ms_force_dedicated_server ip:port in their autoexec.cfg.

Now that it doesn't require cheats to be enabled, any lobby leader who
has it set should always go to that specific server if its not being
used at the time.

If you have multiple servers, I have my the others echoed in my
autoexec, so I can exec it through console, copy and paste the one I
wish through the console, and start the lobby.

Kev