From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Jason Ruymen
Sent: Saturday, 1 May 2010 10:55 AM
To: 'Half-Life dedicated Linux server mailing list';
'h...@list.valvesoftware.com'; 'hlds_annou...@list.valvesoftware.com'
Subject: [hlds] Team Fortress 2 Update Available

A required update to Team Fortress 2 is now available.  Please run
hldsupdatetool to receive the update.  The specific changes include:

- Added further PropHunt mode support:
        - Added a "SetCustomModelRotates" input, which will enable/disable
whether the custom model should rotate yaw (enabled by default)
        - Added a "SetCustomModelVisibletoSelf" input, which will set
whether or not the local player should see his own custom model
- Fixed the Engineer being able to build more than 1 of each type of
building
- Fixed old Engineer build keybinds not working with the new system
- Fixed a client crash on shutdown
- Fixed the Gunboats not properly applying the damage reduction when
Spectators are nearby
- Fixed post-processing bug which could cause tone mapping to become stuck
at highest setting

Jason