Also would you please make backups of the files people customize for there
menu, like:
resource\ui\MainMenuOverride.res and resource\GameMenu.res
(The same way you do the mapcycle.txt and mapfile.txt)

I just had whole project get deleted/corrupt due to the update. Even tho i
have a backup, it wasn't the very latest. :/