From: hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Jay Singh
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2011 6:29 PM
To: hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike: Source, Day of
Defeat: Source and Half-Life 2: Deathmatch Updates Released

Neither I or anyone can connect to my servers. It says connection failed
after four retries. Is anyone else getting this problem?

hlds_annou...@list.valvesoftware.com
> Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 00:34:30 +0000
> Subject: [hlds_linux] Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike: Source, Day of
Defeat: Source and Half-Life 2: Deathmatch Updates Released

> Required updates to Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike: Source, Day of
Defeat: Source and Half-Life 2: Deathmatch are now available.  The specific
changes include:

> Source Engine Changes (CS:S, DoD:S, TF2, HL2:DM)
> - Reduced CPU usage for idle servers
>
> Team Fortress 2
> - Added the Splendid Screen, Ali Baba's Wee Booties, and the Mantreads to
the whitelist for Medieval mode