I'd run one server per cpu core at first, and see how it performs. If it performs well, then try two servers per core and see if one core can run two servers. I'm sure others here have experience on multiple servers per core and can comment on how well it works.

I initially ran an L4D server on an old single core Athlon XP. It ate a lot of cpu, ~50-60% IIRC, but player performance was just fine. I ran my OP4 servers on the same cpu at the same time, but OP4 servers even fully loaded might eat a total of 5% cpu, even on those older cpus. I would disable multi-threading if running one server per core, and only enable it if you want more than one server per core. I'd be curious as to how two servers per core works with and without multi-threading.