It's always been like that for mapping, especially if your game starts automatically after map compile. sv_lan 1 will fix the issue.

-ics

25.1.2012 1:04, Bruno Garcia kirjoitti:
Same for me, I'm mapping and I often go to my localserver, just type 'map
<my_map>' in console, I go in, and after 2 minutes I get error code 1 and
No-Steam Logon. I mean, It's my own server for god's sake, I want to be
able to tests maps on my own server.

Plus I haven't been able to play for almost a year, or more than that.
It's been like 3 weeks since they said they were going to release an
updated...