Would assume it goes automatic once you change the gamemode.

> * The CPU usage for a 6 player MvM game is about the same as for a
> regular TF server.  (Yep, this mode requires significantly more CPU

Is more .. ouch.. if this is compared to a full 24 slots server... then its
a lot.. i can imagine not enough servers out there having the beef to just
create a couple of those. Even if i manage to get 10 up and running then,
it still can only handle 60 people.

Time will tell.