I think he was referring to game balance being broken on > 24 player games.

On 14.08.2012 14:19, Nomaan Ahmad wrote:
What do you mean by rubbish to play? CPUs have gotten more powerful over the years too. If some is running on tf2's minimum requirement I think they should upgrade in order to play on bigger servers. Same goes to server operators, they need to host their games it on high end servers if they
want more slots.