Hopefully we have enough player slots ....

Im going to provide 5 servers with a summary of  160 slots and I can only
provide 30 playerslots.

In worst case this going to be a batte for the last free slots.....

btw, reserved slot also not possible....... this makes the 32 slot limit
more and more worst