Our community has an entire team of players who play together to get the
servers seeding. It's pretty pointless, unless your server is insanely
popular already, to attempt to seed the servers during the weekdays before
about 2PM EST or so. From them on though, if you can get a good 5v5 or 6v6
going, your server will fill up reliably. I have noticed that they're much
harder to fill lately though. I guess that's just the way it will be until
more players begin playing or come back.