Hello, Alfred.

Taking about frame rate, in this article
https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5386-HMJI-5162
stated:
If  you  set sys_ticrate (HLDS) or fps_max (SRCDS) to 1000, most Intel
CPUs  running  on  Intel  chipsets  will run the full 1000fps (plus or
minus  a  few).  AMD  CPUs  and  Intel  CPUs  on non Intel motherboard
chipsets may only run at 500FPS with a setting of 1000.

Can this limit be removed?

С уважением,
 px                          mailto:p...@i.kiev.ua