Yeah I wouldn't think so either. We don't change anything else that could
cause it. Our server.cfg has nothing that would disqualify us from
Quickplay and we run nothing but Quickplay eligible maps. We don't set any
tags manually. The only plugins we have that set tags themselves are
SourcemodDJ and GameME. Every other tag is controlled by srcds itself. I'm
thankful I even thought to go check this. I normally wouldn't of thought to
because we're in compliance with the tag policies and Quickplay policies.
Our server was low on the players for the past day or two and it didn't
make any sense. So I went to check it and then there it was, blacklisted.