On 17/02/2013 21:32, Essay Tew Phaun wrote:
The servers are all started as 32 player servers, sv_visiblemaxplayers is
set to 24 players. Once 23 players join the sv_visiblemaxplayers is set to
32 players. The tag "increased_maxplayers" is then applied. This isn't a
violation of the tag rules, which is what it's showing we were delisted for.

Why do you change sv_visiblemaxplayers?

I think, without some overwhelming answer to the above question
what you do definitely violates increased_maxplayers.

You have to think from the point of view of someone joining the server thinking it's a 24 slot server
or someone using the tags to filter out servers with increased_maxplayers.

Even if strictly in the pedantic sense the tags are correct before and after
you make the change, clearly in the intent of those tags you are breaking the rules imo.

--
Dan.