Exactly. Valve never talked about the dynamicslots plugin as a violation
before. If the plugin is now considered as "cheating" and can get servers
blacklisted, then it's quite simple: don't use it. Right now, we still
don't know if that's the reason his server was delisted. Hopefully, someone
from Valve will clear up the issue either here or privately. And if they
do, please let us know the verdict.

Question: If you start the server with 32 slots, use the dynamicslots
plugin to show 24 slots until 20 players join, are you still getting the 32
slots quickplay penalty while there are less than 20 players on the server?
If so, then I guess it's cheating the system, but I was under the
impression that quickplay was based on max slots not visible slots. I might
be wrong.

*Plasma*
HyperionGaming.org Admin <http://www.hyperiongaming.org>