Each game's dedicated server will have a new AppID.  I've updated this wiki
page with the assigned numbers:

https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Steam_Application_IDs#Server_Files

-----Original Message-----
From: hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Ross Bemrose
Sent: Friday, March 08, 2013 8:51 AM
To: Half-Life dedicated Linux server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] Mandatory TF2 Beta update released

Will the final server use the same appid (229830), or will it have a different
one?

Also, will different OB games be using different appids or will they be using
steamcmd's +app_set_config directive to specify which game it is like
Counter-Strike: Condition Zero does for appid 90 for goldsrc?

Ross Bemrose