When is it due to release for all servers not the Beta's... I'd really like
to know to have some time to prepare as I'm sure others would too.

-----Original Message-----
From: hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Fletcher
Dunn
Sent: Friday, March 08, 2013 10:53 AM
To: Half-Life dedicated Linux server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] Mandatory TF2 Beta update released

I think this might actually be possible.  (Cannot confirm for sure.)
Somebody ought to give it a try and see what happens (when the server is
released, that is).  Just delete the directory with the name that's a big
hash, and then run an update (make sure to specify "validate") which will
validate all the files.

But just a reminder that there won't be a stampede.  We'll give people
plenty of time to download and configure their server.