Is here is a way to have both normal and beta version installed at betas like
DoD:S one? For CSS, I (and I think all other operators too) need to have access
to my normal servers and testing the beta - with currently DoD:S variant I
don't see any solution to keep both versions, I think that I need to redownload
another version every time. Or I'm not right?