Uh, I expect for them to clear up a mistake. What's so unreasonable about
that, Dan? That's what the delisting thing was about. They admitted it, go
back and re-read the thread.

This has absolutely nothing to do with that, at all. They know what they're
affecting with this change. My proposition was that instead of removing
something that hurts servers in other ways, you could rely on the report a
server function if advertisements were being abused like that. I mean,
that's certainly more reasonable than just removing features I would think.
It's like cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Now can you finally put that other thread to rest and admit you were wrong?
The servers that didn't have their tags updated were mistakenly delisted. I
don't know how anyone can have a conversation with you if you can't even
read and comprehend what Fletcher point blank said.