You won't get a straight answer to your first question because it's
impossible to have one. Instead, he'll wait a few weeks and type up a few
paragraphs that don't even address that very relevant question. "If it was
breaking the rules, why were the servers re-listed?"

It's sad because I don't even think he's trolling, he's just that ignorant.
We removed the plugins because I personally don't like the idea that we may
accidentally have all of our servers de-listed..