That map have had issues before. Valve already reduced entities on it while back but the carts not moving is still there after the changes. It doesn't happen always but randomly. There also was anotehr issue related to carts but i can't remember what it was. It's like pl_hoodoo_final where the cart is still occasionally (though very rare) moving by itself on round 3, despite it was somewhat fixed.

-ics

1nsane kirjoitti:
That one was from pipeline, yes.
  But I also experienced new crashes on some of the other payload servers
when they weren't really crashing before that update.