From: hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Kyle
Sanderson
Sent: donderdag 18 april 2013 18:47
To: Half-Life dedicated Linux server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] Symlinked Server Setup

I used to shut my servers down to do updates, but found out a few years ago
it was completely unnecessary. Binaries are usually shipped last, if you
crash, you crash. If you don't crash, you just give people a little while
longer to play, minimizing your downtime. Can't really lose, unless if
you're on Windows.

Thanks,
Kyle.