I still get this errors

[code]Auto detecting CPU
Using default binary: ./srcds_linux
Server will auto-restart if there is a crash.
./srcds_linux: error while loading shared libraries: bin/libtcmalloc_minimal.so.4: ELF file OS ABI invalid Add "-debug" to the ./srcds_run command line to generate a debug.log to help with solving this problem
ons aug 28 16:50:36 CEST 2013: Server restart in 10 seconds
./srcds_linux: error while loading shared libraries: bin/libtcmalloc_minimal.so.4: ELF file OS ABI invalid Add "-debug" to the ./srcds_run command line to generate a debug.log to help with solving this problem
ons aug 28 16:50:46 CEST 2013: Server restart in 10 seconds
./srcds_linux: error while loading shared libraries: bin/libtcmalloc_minimal.so.4: ELF file OS ABI invalid Add "-debug" to the ./srcds_run command line to generate a debug.log to help with solving this problem
ons aug 28 16:50:56 CEST 2013: Server restart in 10 seconds

[/code]

I do hope its possible to solve ..

Peter
Sweden