I've noticed that weird clipping errors tend to be fixed by restarting the
server.

It seems like the props randomly get set with the wrong solidity flags so
that they're treated like the game treats teammates.  I'm not sure if this
is the same effect as setting tf_solidobjects to 0 or what.

Granted, I've only seen it once lately (on a Windows server if that
matters) and a server reboot returned things to normal.

On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 7:09 AM, Valentin G. <nextra...@gmail.com> wrote:

> We've got weird clipping issues on dustbowl after this update. Stage 1 cap
> 1 players just fall through the two small bridges. Can someone comfirm or
> does anyone have a solution?
>

> On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 10:56 AM, Peter Reinhold <peter_va...@reinhold.dk
> >wrote:
>
> > On 28.08.2013 09:34, Kaspars wrote:
> >
> >  So I got it working. I have gentoo, and this helped:
> >>
> >> 1) ACCEPT_KEYWORDS=~x86 emerge -av dev-util/google-perftools
> >> 2) cp /usr/lib/libtcmalloc_minimal.**so.4.1.0
> >> ~/srcdstf2/bin/libtcmalloc_**minimal.so.4
> >>
> >> basically I changed the bundled lib version 4.0.0 to 4.1.0 from google
> >> perftools package and the server started to work
> >>

> > Thanks, I got the lib from googles perftools from the EPEL repository
> > under CentOS (its not so.4 but so.0, though)
> >
> > Server started, and seems to be working, I hope that Valve recompiles /
> > changes the bundled lib though.
> >

> > /Peter

Ross Bemrose