Random idea: Could we get a way to send just one image (no HTML, no
scripts) in place of the text motd? This could let server ops still show a
decent looking motd without any sort of foolery. Could they still put an ad
there? Sure. But it won't be a flash player, it would have to be (mostly)
static.

Thoughts?

AksumkA.com <http://aksumka.com>