There are a few proposals on the table, that let the routers solve the problem.
Legacy hosts can send the packet to router ALFA or BRAVO. Misdirected packets,
say packets with source address from ISP ALFA send to BRAVO are redirected to
router ALFA. Such forwarding should not trigger an ICMP REDIRECT, as the
forwarding was on source address. ICMP REDIRECT are applicable for guiding
packets forwarded on destination address.

Teco

Op 15 nov. 2012, om 04:41 heeft james woodyatt het volgende geschreven: