On Sat, Feb 15, 2014 at 07:35:39PM +0900, Lorenzo Colitti wrote:
> Which ones are those, though? I mean - we can certainly write this up as
> is, but if it doesn't work on Windows, Mac OS, or iOS, then...

To be completely honest, this mechanism was invented as a hack to work
around the idiosyncrasies of my personal home network. It was Dave who
recognized its potential applicability in other environments and documented
it (kindly giving me coauthorship credit that I'm not sure I deserve).
*I* thought we were just duct-taping together a one-off solution to
the sort of problem only IETF people would ever have.

That said, I do have three years of real-world operational experience
with it, and I observe that it *is* working with all current versions
of macos, iOS, android and linux.

--
Evan Hunt -- e...@isc.org
Internet Systems Consortium, Inc.