I think the subtlety here is whether or not homenet recommends doing this by
default in one form or another - as Homenets really don't have the luxury of
users deciding to do these types of things or not. In that sense, what may look
"operational" in a traditional network with traditional operators, becomes part
and parcel of what a "Homenet" is or is not.

- Mark

(Thumbtyped)