On Sep 29, 2014, at 9:16 AM, Stephen Farrell <stephen.farr...@cs.tcd.ie> wrote:
> If, OTOH, you can say that you would in fact also require
> origin authentication, then that is also of interest. (It'd
> mean that your use case could not be met by the initially
> chartered work for DICE, and that factoid could be helpful
> in figuring out how to handle the DICE work.)

I think we definitely need origin authentication, but I am skeptical that we
need multicast TLS.   I guess if we had it it might work, though.   But I'm not
convinced it's the right model.   So I'd hate to have you guys go off and
invent something cool that winds up not matching the eventual design.