A sample, correct, homenet enabled openwrt network file would be good
to show somewhere. I remain a bit confused about interfaces (which are
a hint to the firewall) and ifnames. It sounds like deleting the
lan/wan entries entirely is what you want?

And how do you retain static ipv4 assignment but just get ipv6 dynamically?

--
Dave Täht

thttp://www.bufferbloat.net/projects/bloat/wiki/Upcoming_Talks