On Mon, Aug 10, 2015 at 5:08 PM, Ray Bellis <r...@bellis.me.uk> wrote:

> Whilst not wanting to de-rail any effort to standardise Babel (since I
> firmly believe it should be standardised), I'd like to hear the WG's
> view on having part of our Homenet stack be on Experimental Track
> instead of PS.  E.g., would it affect vendors' willingness to implement
> Homenet, etc?

Personally I doubt that in the market segment we're talking about (which
includes many vendors that just take open source implementations, integrate
them, and ship them) vendors will understand or care about the difference
between an experimental RFC and a standards track RFC. Though of course,
not being one of those vendors, my opinion is in no way authoritative.