Hiya,

Given the level of list inactivity, it's actually really
helpful that you took the time to re-tx those points!

One clarifying question below...

On 08/03/2019 12:48, Juliusz Chroboczek wrote:
> Hi Stephen,
>
> Sorry if I'm repeating myself -- I've already expressed the opinions
> below, both at the mike and on the list.
>
>> (a) work on simple naming
>
> I think that this work should be stalled until we have an implementation
> to play with and make some in vivo experiments.

Our (chairs), plan for that has been to try help the WG get the
draft to the point where one would normally do a WGLC and to then
hold off on that WGLC, waiting for the kind of implementation
experience you mention. Given the level (i.e., lack) of engagement
though, I'm wondering if that's still a viable plan, despite the
good work Ted and others continue to do it this space.

I'm not sure if by "stalled" you mean sticking with the plan above,
or something else (e.g., for the WG to go entirely quiescent until
the authors come back and claim the draft is done and have running
code). Can you clarify?

Thanks,
S.