Hi Michael,

On 05/06/2021 19:46, Michael Richardson wrote:
Well, I'd be happy to discuss with this them again, but they'd have to
actually tell us what "DDNS" really is for them.

Just to clarify: I don't think/claim DDNS is "better" than
the proposal here, rather I don't find the arguments as to
why this is "better" convincing, and so, given that DDNS is
deployed, and has some similarity, I'm wondering if this
spec really has much of a chance at gaining traction.

As a result, I don't really think there's that much value
in attempting a point-scoring exercise comparing the two,
the question for me is really whether or not this spec is
so much better than DDNS that it could displace DDNS, and
I'm not convinced as of now. (But I'm often wrong of course.)

Cheers,
S.