Hi List, I'm looking for an excellent playing Geyer style horn.  Preferably A
yamaha 861 867 or 667 or 667 v, but will consider conn 10d.  Also I have for
sale one of the First Reynolds Chambers model horns that has been VERY
customized.  High's like a lawson lows like an elkhart 8d.  For all that don't know
of the Reynolds CHAMBER model horn it's sole purpose was to beat out the
elkhart 8d, and let me tell you IT did!  Much bigger and brighter than most 8d's
with a Lawson feel when blowing.  You won't be dissapointed.  Only 3000$ or trade
for Good Geyer horn.

Thanks list!,

Hoss