The correct answer is: whatever the choral director says. This is so the choral
sound is unified. Otherwise you get mushy vowels. Remember, there are several
ways to pronounce Latin. Your Latin teacher may use classical Latin: pahkem.
Church Latin is Italianate: PAH-chame. German Latin (Haydn DID speak German) is
potsem. You all have to agree.

Herb Foster