At 06:08 PM 5/16/2005 -0700, you wrote:

Hi,

Let's not forget the Parris Island Marine Air-Ground
Tactical Brass Quintet.

Gary

OOOHRAH!!! From a former Marine father....who's son went through the "beloved Island"...I have a picture taken by me on his graduation day of the Parris Island Band. I see it everytime I work on my 'puter.

and I'm going to shameless pimp my own brass quintet...Artistry in Brass....Southeast Michigan, available for Weddings, parties, concerts and civic events. Hire the best! we're not just a bunch of brassholes....lol...

Walt Lewis