From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2005 7:51 AM
To: horn@music.memphis.edu
Subject: Re: [Hornlist] Fingerings

I do not either.

In fact, the F side is very handy. I'm currently playing
principle in La Traviata (lots of soft piano attacks above G
in the usual B horn range) and knowing how to play the F
side helps so much better. Especially to get a softer and
more in tune sound on short pp C-Ab attacks (and even D and
Db/C#) - especially when you have to play them over and over
and over and over and over again ad nauseum.

-William

In a message dated 10/14/2005 1:44:46 A.M. Central Daylight