From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Steve Freides
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2006 7:43 AM
To: 'The Horn List'
Subject: [Hornlist] Arrangement of Mozart Concerti for Band

If anyone has any information on Mozart Horn Concerti
arranged for Band instead of orchestra, please pass them
along.  We're looking for something for my son to play with
the band at his middle school.  His teacher mentioned having
heard a band arrangement of the slow movement of the Third
Mozart Concerto for Horn.

Thanks in advance.

-S-