Tyler Holt wrote:
   For the last few months I've been really working at the 1st movement of
the Mozart and feel it's near perfect....except I can't manage to make it
through all the way. And things seem to be deteriorating instead of
improving as of late.

RED ALERT! Very likely a damaged lip here, and more practice will make it worse. You might have a bad habit or two, or you might just have had an unfortunate chance event. Probably best to lay off a while. How long to lay off, how to analyze, fix and prevent another attack? Don't know. Been there, but that doesn't make me an expert. But I do know what "things seem to be deteriorating" means.

        {  David Goldberg:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  }
        { Math Dept, Washtenaw Community College }
                  { Ann Arbor Michigan }