Endurance comes by the time, like in sports. In the case of
horn playing, it is not muscle strength like in sports, but
being resistant against the mouthpiece pressure against the
lips - or better said, getting used.

If you need too much muscle strength to get up to the higher
notes, something is wrong with the embouchure. Practising in
the high register hours & hours - in a silly manner - will
build up NOTHING. Get your high notes from practising in the
LOW register & benefit double, for the highh & a consistency
in the low register.

The worst thing is it, to grip to the stars when not
prepared (same in politics !). Why practising Mozart no.4 in
the 2nd year, when the embouchure is not prepared to it.
And, what is so taxiing in Mozart no.4 ? The first movement
until the recapitulation ? You are joking ? Or the second
page ?  My dear young fellow, howq will you get through
Meistersinger Ouverture or Flying Dutchman Ouverture with
really fff and upper middle range & sudden pp, etc. No way,
my dear, no way.

pieces & leave the Mozart no.4 first mov. For a while until
your embouchure is grown stronger.

As you are not prepared - perhaps fooling around too much
while practising - Mozart is too early. Try meanwhile to
prepare 2nd & 3rd mov. Instead & make it perfect. Itr seems,
that a lot of the young fellows complaining about endurance,
do abuse their unprepared or not enough prepared embouchure
by forcing things & forcing again instead of climbing up
smoothly & slowly. Hornplaying is not a thing of "buy &
run", it is a longer process step by step. Be patient.
Prepare easier things better. As soon as you can do them
perfectly, go to the next step. But do not stick to a piece
longer than a week, - well, besides your etudes work &
chamber music & ensemble playing.

For the Mozart instructions see my special page at

www.pizka.de/Sitemap.htm

And scroll to the instructions.

Also, see the study plan from Vienna, experienced by Roland
Berger & myself & many other successful players

www.pizka.de/Vienna.htm