Oh, another quick question.

I would very much like to get this instrument insured.  College Campus'
are notorious for theft.  My mother's hand-made Lauben Oboe was stolen
when she was a student and she had to quit playing. (so there is
motivation in my family here)

What options are there out there for instrument insurance?  I don't
think it would be covered under homeowners, as I live in a dormatory.
Should I get a seperate plan just for the Horn?
Will plans cover accidental damage (like someone knocking it off a
chair) or just theft?  What about if the building burns down and the
horn is lost? Or damaged on an airline ?

What so these policies cost?

Thanks again, I am sure this is something many of you will know about,

Dave Meichle
Lawrence University