I want to thank everyone who contributed to the palliation of this  thread.

KOPPRASCH EFFECT: Child shows great initiative, discipline and  attention to
detail.  Gains self confidence.  Learns to do things  properly and correctly
the first time.  Grows up to become rich,  famous and good looking.

KB

In a message dated 2/23/2007 8:52:28 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,