Last sentence applies special to Dr.Gestopftmitscheisst !!
("Grows to become rich, famous and good looking ....)
expressed modestly.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2007 3:27 PM
To: horn@music.memphis.edu
Subject: Re: [Hornlist] Re: Synesthesia

I want to thank everyone who contributed to the palliation
of this  thread.

KOPPRASCH EFFECT: Child shows great initiative, discipline
and  attention to detail.  Gains self confidence.  Learns to
do things  properly and correctly the first time.  Grows up
to become rich,  famous and good looking.

KB

In a message dated 2/23/2007 8:52:28 A.M. Eastern Standard